What can you do today for the promise of a better tomorrow?
People talk about “being present”, “being in the moment” or “be in the now.” This is a great practice and can be very beneficial at times. Right now, in these uncertain times though, it may cause excess stress, anxiety, loneliness or depression. Let’s spread hope and look forward to tomorrow and your future.
What can you do?
Set goals. Create a routine. Take action.
There are things we put off, or think about doing yet have not made a priority. Now is an opportunity to make these positive changes in life.
- Get into a good routine; mornings, evenings, and bedtime. (You can set alarms for reminders)
- Start a new habit like Yoga, exercise, or journaling.
- Learn something new: an instrument, hobby or craft, keep your mind active.
- Plant seeds for the future, literally or figuratively, Have hope.
- Start a big project, look forward to doing it and feel the success of its completion.
- Have a date night IN with your honey, make dinner together, talk about what you want in the future, set goals together.
What are you doing today to make a better future for yourself and those you love? Stay active, DO something.
The things we do today greatly impact our tomorrow.
Make a change, change the future, share your hope.